I am so sorry about not posting this yesterday. It was a rough day for me after the election so I took the day off from posting. But, today I have a set for you! I am posting the first for-purchase set from my etsy shop on the blog today!
These stickers were a serious labor of love and I adore how they turned out! They’re up on my etsy shop for $2.50 and I would appreciate it so much if anyone was able to purchase them.
buy them here
Thank you so much for reading! Happy planning!
Happy Wednesday! I have my last set of Halloween stickers for you to download today.
I hope you like using them! Happy planning!
I have some exciting news for you all today! I have officially launched an etsy shop! I know this may raise some questions so I’ll answer all that I can think of in this post.
Why did you decide to open a shop?
Thank you for asking! I decided to open a shop because of a few reasons.
1) My stickers are not easy to make. Yes, I use templates that I’ve created to save me some work but I still put a lot of thought and effort into every set I make – and that leads me to the next reason.
2) They’re very time consuming to make. A 1 page sticker set takes me about 5 hours to make on average – and that’s not counting the time I spend brainstorming ideas and searching for inspiration.
3) I kind of really need some extra money. As a busy college student taking 17 credit hours and working 18 hours a week on top of homework, I really can’t afford to have everything I make be free. I’m putting a lot of time into the sets I make and would like to earn a little something from my effort.
4) I want to be able to continue giving you quality content for free. I would love to be giving out massive sticker sets for free on the blog but, as I said in #2, it takes me a long time to make them. The shop will hopefully help me earn a little bit of extra money for my time while still being able to give you guys quality content for free.
Will the blog still be posting free stickers?
YES! I will still continue posting free stickers every Wednesday or every other Wednesday depending on if I use some of my for-cost stickers in my weekly spread.
Will the stickers that are posted for free be taken down?
NO! I will be leaving all the stickers that I offered for free up on the blog. They will remain as a free download.
What’s the difference between the sets in the shop and the free downloads?
The sets in the shop will be the ones that were more time consuming for me to make. And the sets I poured more of my time into and will usually be bigger sets – likely 2 pages and up.
How much do you stickers cost?
Nothing in the shop will ever cost more than $5. I estimate about $1.25/page in the set but that price will sometimes be lowered slightly as page count on a set goes up.
How can I get to the shop?
Easy! Here’s the link:
With all that being said, I really hope you’ll check out the shop. I’m super excited about it and would really appreciate it. Thank you so much! 🙂
Happy Wednesday! Today’s free printable is another set that I made for fall. It’s one that I really like a lot. I tried to do a contrasting color palette than my other fall set. I hope you like them! Here they are:
download them here 🙂
It’s Tuesday! Today I have my weekly spread for you all. I used another set of stickers that I made for fall. Here is what they look like in my planner!
It’s Tuesday again. Wow, where has September gone? I swear, I blinked at the end of summer and now we’re here. I hope the semester is treating you all well! I know it has me in an absolute daze.
Anywho, today’s spread is another one that is more functional that super creative. I used my mermaid stickers, but since I have A LOT to write on most weekdays, I find myself not using as many stickers that I can’t write on. So, I tried to remedy this by making my stickers both pretty and functional – I may be posting a set next week that I designed specifically with functionality in mind.
Here’s the spread!
My organizational process
Honestly, it all comes down to color coding. I make sure that I’m using the same colors for the same topics that way I can see visually when things need to get done by. After assigning each class or daily event a color, I follow these steps:
- Label the sections of my planner. I usually follow this arrangement: “schedule” above the first box, “due today” above the second, and “homework” above the third.
- Place my stickers in a tentative arrangement based on how much I think I’ll be needing to write in those boxes.
- Rearrange stickers as needed and place in chosen location.
- Plan my week.
It’s a fairly simple process. I also tend to do my planning on Thursdays. Thursdays allow me to take a good look at what I have to do before Monday as well as examine what needs to be done during the next week. The fourth weekday is pretty neat like that.
Thank you for reading! I hope my process helps you out with yours. If you’d like to share your planning process in the comments below, I’d love to hear how you all organize your planners!
I’ve something a little unrelated to planners for a second here:
I’ve officially gotten the social media pages for my blog up and running!
If you happen to be in the neighborhood and wouldn’t mind giving them a like or a follow, I’d really appreciate it!
Lovely Lauren Dot
Lovely Lauren Printables Board
And thank you so much for reading my blog. I really appreciate that you take time out of your busy schedules to read about my love of planning and general geekery. I love you all!